21 июля 2013 г.

A Parable about faith

"Do you believe in magic?"  Life asked. 
"No, I don't, - the man who was selling sweets, asked,  "just children believe in magic, they are dreamers."
"Do you believe in the Eternal Love?" Life asked.
"No, I don't" a man asked, "Love doesn't exist, just chemistry connects us with another man, and its action ends in three years, then it's just an attachment."
"Do you believe in the Dream?" 
Life asked. 
"No, I don't" a man asked, "Just  fools dream."
"Do you believe in the Kindness?"
"No, I don't. The people are wicked, they are just afraid to demonstrate it. Kindness  is a lie."
"But what do you believe in?"
"I beleive in unwillingness of parents to give their children money for sweets. Due to this I can't earn enough money to live as I want."
"Do you believe in wishes?"
"Yes, I do, but my wishes are never realized."
"Poor thing," Life asked. "Magic will never be with you, you will never meet the Eternal Love, your dreams will never be fulfilled, you won't make out the Kindness and your wishes will never be realized..."
"But why?!" the seller cried.
"Because you should beleive in everything, even if just a little. Faith gives opportunities. Opportunities show directions. Directions discover ways. And ways...leads to fulfilment of your wishes."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Когда нет слов...

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^